6849 Warner St Allendale, MI 49401
Roadside Stand Hours
Open Daily (Self-Service)
Dawn - Dusk
Cash or Venmo Accepted
Our hope and prayer is that you may use this time to get outside, breathe in fresh air, soak up some sunshine, and enjoy flowers. Your backyard can be the bright spot that brings joy and peace to your day!
Bring a little sunshine and joy to someone’s day! Each of these flower arrangements are gathered from our fields of dahlias and sunflowers. No two arrangements are alike, but they are fresh-cut and delightful.
Includes clear vase.
Total arrangement is 14-20” tall
If Ordering this as a gift, please leave the name and address of the gift recipient into the "Deliver to address" section.
You may also leave brief message for that lucky recipient in the "Gift Message" section that you will find in the checkout process right before you click the "Pay" button.
The safety of our customers and staff is imperative to us. As the spread of COVID-19 continues to be a concern across our country, we want to share with you preventative measures we are taking to assure a safe and enjoyable shopping experience with us; whether you will be visiting our retail market, enjoying curbside pickup or home delivery.
- Staff members will be required to sanitize regularly throughout the day.
- Doors, doorknobs, counters and high traffic areas will be sanitized throughout the day.
- Retail doors and greenhouse roof vents will remain open to help increase extra airflow.
- Staff will sanitize shopping carts throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the retail area.
- If utilizing our CURBSIDE PICKUP, please park in one of the curbside parking spots under the Homegrown Market canopy. We ask that you remain in your car while our staff load your order.
- If utilizing our DELIVERY service, we will ring your doorbell, deliver to your front door/porch area and refrain from entering the home or business. Our staff will follow social distancing protocol and ask that you refrain from greeting delivery personnel. An email will be sent when delivery has been placed at your door.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation to ensure the safety and well-being of our customers, staff and community. We are grateful to bring joy to you and your home through flowers.